Dr. Sarah J Oven Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Sarah J Oven?

Great personality

Dr. Oven is very easy to talk to and genuinely cares about her patient. She never seems rushed and will answer all of your questions. She has a good sense of humor. Highly recommend Dr. Oven.

I have been going to Dr.Oven for 10 years now along with my grandmother and great grandmother. I trust no other doctor, but her. Even during the dreaded PAP, she makes you feel very comfortable.

do not question

Dr. Oven is a good Doctor. Efficient and accurate in her diagnosis. In my opinion she is quite arrogant though. Do not even question her when she tells you what must be done. Do not ask for time to digest what she has told you and god forbid if you said you wanted a second opinion! I was dropped as her patient for just asking for time to speak to my spouse about my diagnosis. This was all prior to her recommendation I should have open heart surgery. I did have the surgery and I did not have a primary care physician when I came home from the hospital. I ran a low grade fever for a week after and had no recourse but to ride it out on my own as no one would see me. I do not recommend Dr. Oven to anyone who has the desire to question her.

marty

Dr. Oven is great, it is the office staff and I presume clinic owners. Hip went out and I tried to get visit with doctor but they wanted me to wait a week. Hurt my foot, could not walk again could not see doctor, ended up going to walk-in clinic. They gave me a referral for another doctor for my blood pressure etc. Goodbye Gessler Clinic.

Dr. Sarah J Oven is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winter Haven, FL.