Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sarah Payberah
Dr. Sarah Payberah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Payberah is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle and Harris Methodist - Springwood. Dr. Payberah has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Sarah Payberah has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Sarah Payberah is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
Office visit charges are normally $135 but i noticed they always charge little bit extra without any explanation. on 12/20/2017 my visit i was told be $160 but when i was leaving she charged me $204. when you are sick you are not paying attention to how much they are charging your card. when called later, she said your insurance company set this prices. when called BCBS they said Doctor sets their own visit fee and max i was to be charged was $160 (i was over charged by $44) without any explanation. I think they take advantage of sick people because that's the last thing in your mind when you are sick and seeking medical help. Shame on them
Shes a horrible, rude doctor! Her staff made fun of my over weight friend on the scale, acting like they were laughing at another coworker! She was there for weight loss. I recommended my friend BIG MISTAKE! Just down right rude! Not to mention Dr Sarah never lets me explain whats wrong and misdiagnosed me, I had appendicitis not ovarian cysts!!!
Dr. Sarah Payberah has been my doctor for nearly 14 years. She is caring, listens to me and thorough in giving details and diagnoses.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Payberah is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Harris Methodist - Springwood
Harris Continued Care Hospital
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Harris Methodist H E B
Texas Health Plano
24 Years Experience
Universita Degli Studi Di Roma
Graduated in 1989
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions6300 W Parker Rd, Plano, TX
Dr. Sarah Payberah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.