Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sarah W Prager has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Prager is definitely one of the top gynecologist in the area if not the country. I've been a patient since 2008. She also became my teenagers gynecologist this year. I've been cared for some of the most highly regarded obstetricians & gynecologist (men & women) in the country (east & west coast). Dr. Prayer as a professional is light years ahead. She knows what she's doing & does it beyond well. She's intelligent, compassionate, takes her time with you as a patient, is non judge mental, takes time to explain things so you fully understand, treats you respectfully & has an exceptional bedside manner. I feel fortunate to have her provide care for me & my daughter. I trust Dr. PRAGER 100%. (Please excuse typos, completed via mobile device which keeps autocorrecting)
18 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Sarah W Prager accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sarah W Prager is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.