Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sarah W Prager has 6 locations
1959 NE Pacific St
Seattle, WA 98195
263 Rainier Ave S Ste 200
Renton, WA 98057
4245 Roosevelt Way NE Fl 4
Seattle, WA 98105
1401 Martin Luther King Jr Way Ste A
Tacoma, WA 98405
14220 Interurban Ave S Ste 110
Tukwila, WA 98168
4245 Roosevelt Way NE Bldg 2
Seattle, WA 98105
Book Online Now
Dr. Sarah W Prager has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Sarah W Prager has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sarah W Prager - Posted on October 18th, 2015
Dr. Prager is definitely one of the top gynecologist in the area if not the country. I've been a patient since 2008. She also became my teenagers gynecologist this year. I've been cared for some of the most highly regarded obstetricians & gynecologist (men & women) in the country (east & west coast). Dr. Prayer as a professional is light years ahead. She knows what she's doing & does it beyond well. She's intelligent, compassionate, takes her time with you as a patient, is non judge mental, takes time to explain things so you fully understand, treats you respectfully & has an exceptional bedside manner. I feel fortunate to have her provide care for me & my daughter. I trust Dr. PRAGER 100%. (Please excuse typos, completed via mobile device which keeps autocorrecting)
hard to contact after visit
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sarah W Prager - Posted on June 12th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sarah W Prager - Posted on August 29th, 2010
18 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 2000
Fletcher Allen Health Care
Dr. Sarah W Prager Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Pacific Medical Centers WA
- Aetna Whole Health Providence Swedish WA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sarah W Prager is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Seattle, WA.