Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sarah K Rieves has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
She is was one of the best Doctors Rangely ever had! All the good ones the board runs off for some lame excuse! She never had me take any tests that wasn't necessary. She found out what was wrong and after many years of the other Doctors up there not helping me to get to feeling better she did and it was all without giving a whole bunch of prescriptions that wasn't necessary! I would recommend her to anyone!!
In the beginning the Dr. was pretty attentive, but I soon found as time went on that things changed. It was obvious that since we were not in the same 'circles' my problems were less important and somehow I just didn't matter as much. I was never looking for a friend, but I do expect my Physician to be professional as well as compassionate and sincere.
I have been a patient of Dr. Rieves for several years and have been so impressed with her caring nature and her knowledge of medicine. She is very intelligent, well read and thoughtful. I never feel that she is rushing during appointments. She really takes her time with each patient and is an amazing listener. Every time I've had an emergency she has squeezed me in. Her staff is great and very helpful.
22 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Sarah K Rieves accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sarah K Rieves is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glenwood Springs, CO.