Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sarah Rowe
Dr. Sarah Rowe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Schaumburg, IL, with other offices in Orland Park, IL and Addison, IL (and 2 other locations). She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Rowe is affiliated with Alexian Brothers Medical Center, Lincoln Park Hospital and Alexian Brothers Behavorial Health Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Sarah Rowe has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Sarah Rowe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Schaumburg, IL.