Dr. Sarah E Snell Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Sarah E Snell?

Breast camcer

Very thorough and compassionate.

I am very happy with the service that I receive from Dr. Snell & her Staff. Dr. Snell is very knowledgeable, but is also down to Earth in speaking with me. I feel very blessed to have found her and really appreciate the great care that she provides for me.

She is very down to earth. Dr. Snell spends as much time as you need asking questions. I was very happy with my surgery and my experience with her.

Dr. Snell was very efficient and an excellent surgeon. I appreciated her direct and to the point manner in reviewing all the tests. She always made sure I understood the results and took time for any questions. I also appreciated her coordinating with all my doctors. Her office took care of scheduling and coordinating appointments with all the doctors. I honestly cannot say enough good things about the care that I received.

I thank God that Dr. Snell was recommended to me.

I thank God that Dr. Snell was recommended to me. She is an outstanding doctor. She spends more-than-sufficient time explaining diagnosis and treatment. She does not suffer fools gladly, but she is extremely thorough, knowledgeable and experienced.

She saved my life!

I've been seeing Dr. Snell for 4.5 yrs. She and her staff are awesome! She truly cares about her patients. I highly recommend her to anyone.

Highly recommended!

WOW. I'm really sad to have needed their services, but Dr. Snell and her staff are just plain excellent. I'm really spoiled with my OBGYN and how much time he spends with his patients. I know to not expect that with other doctors. To my delight- Dr. Snell spends easily just as much time with her patients. I never have to wait very long in the office for my turn. Dr. Snell and her nurse, Lisa, are fantastic. They really go over everything carefully to make sure you understand anything.

Dr. Snell wrote everything down on paper and answered all my questions. She did not sugar coat anything and that is what I wanted. She is very professional and caring. She was my friend's surgeon and she was very happy with her. I give Dr. Snell a high recommendation also.

I would highly recommend her She has good bedside maners and Is completely honest with her patients She makes you feel comfortable not only as a patient doctor relationship

When you are diagnosed with cancer you are already scared and you don't need to worry about your choice in surgeons. I chose Dr. Snell and I'm glad I did. Dr. Snell is an excellent surgeon that I trust. My first visit she explained everything to me and even wrote it down for me so I didn't have to take notes myself. My surgery was a complete success and I'm happy with the cosmetic results. Her staff is wonderful, especially Lisa, who is always there for you. Dr. snell is part of a team of doctors and nurses who are very professional and really care about you as a person. I highly recommend Dr. Snell because she is straight forward and holds herself to the highest standards.

Never have encountered any problems with this office or Dr. Excellent recommendations for treatment. Thanks.

Dr. Sarah E Snell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.