Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sarah Speese
Dr. Sarah Speese, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Augusta, GA. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Speese is affiliated with Emory University Hospital, University Hospital - Augusta and University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Sarah Speese has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Sarah Speese has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Prolapse
Dr. Sarah Speese has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Speese is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Emory University Hospital
University Hospital - Augusta
St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
Trinity Augusta Hospital
27 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
East Carolina University School Of Medicine
Dr. Sarah Speese accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsNephrology Assoc, 1303 Dantignac St, Augusta, GA
Dr. Sarah Speese is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Augusta, GA.