Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sarah S Stadler
Dr. Sarah S Stadler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlottesville, VA. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Stadler is affiliated with Sentara Martha Jefferson Hospital. Dr. Stadler has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sarah S Stadler has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Sarah S Stadler has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Breast Exam
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Sarah S Stadler is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 63
Dr. Stadler has been my doctor for 2 years. I was with another practice that was very large, 7 doctors, before. I felt like a number until I met Dr. Stadler. She really listened to me and explained everything. I needed surgery. I’m recovering at home now and had a great experience. I feel very blessed that I switched to her.
Referred by a friend who told me, "I'm telling you, you need to switch to Dr. Stadler". All my issues were addressed and I feel 100% better. I can't believe it! I wish I didn't just stick with my old gyno just because I had been going there for years. Switch now, you won't regret it!
I have never been to a doctor who listens to all my concerns and makes you feel as comfortable as Dr. Stadler. I was referred to Dr. Stadler by a friend who urged me to go after hearing about my concerns with another doctor. Unbelievable! She's the best! If you have a hormone issue, Dr. Stadler is the person to see!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Stadler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Sarah S Stadler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
Locations & DirectionsSarah Sheehan Stadler, 914 E Jefferson St Ste G2, Charlottesville, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sarah S Stadler in this video.
Dr. Sarah S Stadler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlottesville, VA.