Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sarah T Jordan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Sarah T Jordan has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Sarah T Jordan has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Sarah T Jordan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
My experience at Dr. Jordan's office was not exceptional. Due to high demand, I had to book an appointment three months in advance. When the day did arrive, I drove three hours from my new city to have my annual. I was turned away at the front desk due to a discrepancy in appointment time. Even though I have been visiting that office for several years, there was apparently no way that I could get worked in the schedule even for five minutes. This office DOES NOT send out automated reminders even when you book 90 days out, however they surely sent you an automated voicemail when you "miss" your appointment. Additionally, I called the nurse line later that day around 1 or so. The nurses had already left, so I left a message to be reviewed on Monday. The message was never reviewed, and I had to actually call the office myself to discuss this issue. When speaking with the nurse, she implied that I should see another doctor closer to me and that might solve my issue. The level of unprofessionalism in this office is high while respect for loyal patients is low.
Dr. Jordan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
11 Years Experience
Texas A&M Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
John Peter Smith Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sarah T Jordan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Granbury, TX.