Dr. Sarah Uffindell Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Sarah Uffindell?

bed side manners and lack of compassion

Posted on August 19th, 2014

Dr. Uffindell was extremely rude, arrogant and had zero compassion for the obvious stress and concern with the pain and symptoms I was suffering from. She treated me as if I was lying about my symptoms and overreacting with the horrible pain I was in. She rolled her eyes at my questions and when my husband tried to express his concern and explain to her that I would not lie about my symptoms, she cut him off and asked if we were happily married. When I refused to see her again I was black balled from the other Nero Doctors in her office, being told no doctor can see me for 7 months, but I can make an appoint at another facility 90 miles aways from me. Loma Linda should be ashamed of their team of Nero doctors at the facility located off of Anderson road in loma linda, Ca. I did take the advise and went to another hospital all together (Not associated with Loma Lind) and their team found out what was wrong with me and the treatment plan they put me on has changed my life completely. Now I am 20,000 dollars in debt all because loma linda Nero department would NOT listen to their patient, because they know it all, and if they can't find the problem than the patient is a lying mental case.. Very sad!

Not again

Posted on July 5th, 2013

The Best Physician that I have seen since my stroke.

Posted on March 18th, 2013

Dr. Uffendel is one of , if not the best physician that I have ever gone to. She spends as much time with me as is needed. She cares, which is more than I can say for any other physician that I have seen since I had my stroke two years ago. She not only treated me for my after effects of the stroke, she followed up on every other problem that I was having, she let my PCP know what was going on with me, she communicated with my Ortho, and with PT. I could not ask for a better Doctor, I only wish she could be my PCP. I love her.

The only doctor to KNOW what I'm going through

Posted on November 17th, 2011

I had been to 4 or 5 various doctors, including a neurologist; all didn't have a clue!!! One visit to Dr Uffindell and a long, specific conversation and she confidently diagnosed me. Still working on the Cluster Headaches, but at least we know what direction we're moving! Thanks Doc!!

Dr. Uffindell has a terrible bedside manner

Posted on July 13th, 2011

In my opinion and experience, Dr. Uffindell is condescending which I find quite offensive. When I first met Dr. Uffindell, I was startled by her odd appearance. She has drawn on eyebrows that remind me of the witch in Snow White. Anyway, the office does not respond quickly to messages. It can take days before they respond. Other doctors usually return calls within the same day or the next. I definitely would not recommend this doctor since there are other neurologists in this area.

Posted on December 28th, 2016