Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sarah E Vyskocil
Dr. Sarah E Vyskocil, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Clinton Township, MI. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics. Dr. Vyskocil is affiliated with Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital, Mclaren Macomb Hospital and Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus. Dr. Vyskocil has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Sarah E Vyskocil has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Sarah E Vyskocil has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Sarah E Vyskocil has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
I like my experience with the Dr. Her staff is terribly rude. They are not professional at all. They are even argumentative. Just on my experience dealing with her staff especially the name Lisa I would never go back there again. I do like the Dr. Very helpful explains everything in full detail. Very thorough job. Very warm and caring. Excellent Dr.If she had more courteous staff I would go again. Well thats over now
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Vyskocil is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Marshall University School Of Medicine
Dr. Sarah E Vyskocil accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
Locations & DirectionsSarah Vyskocil Do, 37400 Garfield Rd Ste 200, Clinton Township, MI
Dr. Sarah E Vyskocil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clinton Township, MI.