Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sarah A Wagner has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
She's been with my through a lot and I wouldn't trade her for the world. I can truly say I absolutely love Dr. Wagner. She makes me feel like I'm the only patient she has and that alone makes her a true star in my eyes. I wish I could give more than 5 stars because she deserves all the praise and more.
I would highly recommend Dr. Sarah Wagner. She's an amazing doctor and an amazing person. She really makes you feel valued and takes the time to listen to your problems. She isn't like most doctors I've been to that try to rush you out the door. I have been seeing her for a year now and I feel like she's known me for years. She was the one doctor that discovered my endometriosis and who never stopped trying to get me better. She listened to every problem I had and addressed each one. She performed a flawless laparoscopy on myself and made sure I was 100% taken care of afterwards. I know that when I go to see Dr. Wagner that I'm in great hands. I feel safe, comfortable, and welcomed. And that's huge! I will highly recommend her to anyone seeking a gynecologist!! Just a really great person who is great at her job!
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
14 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Sarah A Wagner accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLoyola University Medical Center, 2160 S 1st Ave, Maywood, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sarah A Wagner in this video.
Dr. Sarah A Wagner is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Maywood, IL.