Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sarah L Warner has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Sarah L Warner has the following 3 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Sarah L Warner is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 37
Today was my first time meeting Dr. Warner and I was extremely pleased. She politely greeted me and stated "I feel like I already know you from reading through your chart and talking on the phone with MaGee multiple times." Our baby has a lung abnormality and needed higher level of care so we are being seen at Erie OBGYN for prenatal appts and UPMC MaGee Women's Hospital for the lung issue. It was so relieving to speak with someone who took the time to look into our situation and cared! She took the time to answer our questions, discussed birthing plans and made us feel so comfortable. She was excellent. I would highly recommend her.
I have been to many dr offices, in state and out of state and Dr Warner is HANDS DOWN the best! She always takes her time and explains things to me. I never leave her office with questions. She is extremely positive even in the worst scenarios. She is an extremely skilled surgeon - I would easily trust her with my life and I'm not someone who normally feels this way about drs I meet. I am so glad she is my dr! She is truly the best !
Dr. Warner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Dr. Sarah L Warner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark KeystoneBlue
- Highmark PPOBlue
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Partner Network Plans
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOb/Gyn Assoc of Erie, 100 Peach St Ste 300, Erie, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sarah L Warner in this video.
Dr. Sarah L Warner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Erie, PA.