Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sarah C Werner has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 8
Sarah Werner has been a fantastic doctor to me over the course of many years. She asks a lot of questions and give straight and direct answers. She doesn't use any doctor mumbo jumbo, she explains everything in terms you can understand. I have sent many friends and colleagues to see her and everyone agree's that she is one of a kind.
Talk about a Dr. having poor bedside manners. I never knew what exactly that meant until I met with Dr. Werner. She will make you feel like an idiot. I was so uncomfortable. She barely spent any time with me, barely looked at me, and when she spoke I was belittled. I know my body more than anyone and I hate it when a Dr. won't listen. Needless to say I will not be going back to see her.
21 Years Experience
University of Colorado
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Sarah C Werner accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sarah C Werner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, CO.