Dr. Saralyn S Vogel Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Saralyn S Vogel?

Don't waste your time!

I will never take my son to see her again. Here's why, She is good with kids and talks nicely to them how ever when she was talking to me she added rude remarks in there. Things a doctor has NO business asking/ telling a patients mother. She was VERY rude with those comments and for that she won't see my son EVER AGAIN. I always am asked when making am appointment if I have a preference, always said no, well now my response is "anyone but Dr Vogel" I hope you read this and you start thinking before you speak. -horrible

Love her!

I’d been looking for a doctor, who my son will like and I trust, for a very long time. When I told my son about Dr. Vogel, who was 5 at the time, he complained that he doesn’t want to have a female doctor. However, he fell in love with the doctor right after the first meeting. Dr. Vogel is wonderful with kids, very knowledgeable and very nice person. She cares about your child well-being and about you.