Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sarang S Mangalmurti
Dr. Sarang S Mangalmurti, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bryn Mawr, PA, with another office in Allentown, PA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mangalmurti is affiliated with Newton Medical Center, St Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus and Gnaden Huetten Memorial Hospital. Dr. Mangalmurti has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Sarang S Mangalmurti has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
Showing 5 of 9
New patient data entry of meds and allergies are not done carefully. Meds U are allergic to can be omitted! this is bad. Meds you take regularlly, can be omitted from the computer entries. the Intake staff does not really LISTEN. Other Staff tech sometimes LIE about what med the doctor is calling your pharmacy to prescribe. They didn't listen that I was allergic to a certain med, so it was never put into their computer and then the doctor ordered it.. This is unacceptable! and if the wrong med is prescribed, it can even be dangerous. The doctor believes what is put into the computer chart, and if he wants to RX a wrong medicine, the staff lies to cover up their error and tries to tell you OH, no its not THAT class of med under what U are allergic to, its a different kind of medicine. Do they think Seniors are idiots? I think they are playing with fire when they try to cover up data input errors.. I won't go back to that office. they also put in that I had a history of an infection in the wrong leg. they put the same leg that currently has some broken veins around the ankle... but no I had an infection in the past on the OTHER leg. don't they input anything right? There is no excuse for si much wrong medical data.
Dr. Mangalmurti did a superb job with my recent heart catheterization at Bryn Mawr Hospital. The procedure went very well in terms of my comfort and patient satisfaction. The staff was very attentive and caring. Dr. Mangalmurti was very efficient and personable. Great bedside manner! I was conscious but didn't feel the slightest discomfort or anxiety. He's a very fine doctor with a great support team and I'd certainly go back to him again.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Mangalmurti is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Sarang S Mangalmurti accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sarang S Mangalmurti in this video.
Dr. Sarang S Mangalmurti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bryn Mawr, PA.