- New England Quality Care Alliance (NEQCA) – Tufts Medical Center, Boston, MA
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital, Milton, Needham and Plymouth, MA
- Good Samaritan Medical Center, Brockton, MA
- Carney Hospital, Dorchester, MA (A Steward Family Hospital)
About Saraswathi V Muppana MD
Saraswathi V Muppana, MD is a doctor primarily located in Milton, MA, with another office in Plymouth, MA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Critical Care, Sleep Medicine. She speaks English, Tamil, Telugu, Hindi.
Saraswathi V Muppana has 2 locations
Saraswathi V Muppana has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Saraswathi V Muppana has the following 2 expertise
Patients' Choice Award (2020, 2018, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
19 Years Experience
Graduated in 2002
Saraswathi V Muppana Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Saraswathi V Muppana
Dr. Saraswathi Muppana is American Board Certified and specializes in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary & Critical Care, Sleep Medicine and Obesity Medicine.
She is a Bostonite and currently practices from Milton and Plymouth locations.
She is committed to providing high quality continuous care in a patient focused environment and works closely with Primary Care Providers, Specialists, Testing and Ancillary Facilities in the community so that patients will receive coordinated, seamless and timely care.
Dr. Saraswathi Muppana's mission is to enhance the quality of life for her patients by providing personalized, utmost care and the most advanced, comprehensive treatment for a full range of pulmonary conditions and sleep disorders.
Some of Dr. Muppana's core values are: Taking the time to listen intently to her patients. Providing compassionate care to her patients. Adhering to the highest standards of professional conduct. Commitment to continually update her knowledge of the latest advances in medicine so that she can discover new and better ways to serve her patients.
Dr. Saraswathi Muppana is presently accepting new patients in Primary care, Pulmonary, Sleep Medicine.
Fax Number - 617-690-3048
Dr Saraswathi Muppana Former Affiliations:
1) Former Director for Sleep Lab at Beth Israel Deaconness Hospital Plymouth
2) Harvard Medical Faculty Physician for the “Extended Community Care Program” of Beth Israel Deaconness Hospital, Milton, MA
3) Held a teaching position at Tufts Medical Center, MA, through her affiliation with New England Sinai Hospital, MA
Dr. Saraswathi Muppana Current Affiliations:
1) Chair for Massachusetts Medical Society, International Medical Graduate Section, MA
2) House of Delegates, Norfolk Medical Society, MA
3) Serves on the Medical Executive Committee for Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital, Milton, MA
4) Co – Chair for the Women’s forum, AAPI (American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin)
5) Vice President of “AAPIOS” (American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin – Sleep)
6) Founder for Adopt a Village Global Foundation, MA
7) Former President of the Indian Medical Association of New England (IMANE)