Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sarat C Kunapuli has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Shoulder Pain
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Joint Replacement
Showing 5 of 20
Dr Kunapli did a full left knee replacement on my left knee on June 14th. he was so polite and gave me lots of information before and after my surgery. always took to the time to answer my questions. I was able to return to work after 3 weeks. my results have been fantastic so far. yes I have stiffness and yes I have swelling but the more I do the better I feel. my scar even looks amazing. just a very fine line that already looks better than I ever expected. I would highly recommend Dr K for anyone looking for a great knee surgeon
Great experience. Did not have any problems from surgery to recovery. Feel so much better. Thanks dr. K and to your staff. Would recommend to anybody and everybody
Hello, Robert. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Eastern Oklahoma Orthopedic Center and for sharing your kind words. It made our day! Thank you for choosing Eastern Oklahoma Orthopedic Center for your care.
Wonderful experience. Had a total hip replacement done. Feel like a new person . Thanks to dr kunapuli and his staff
Hello, Amy. We are so happy to hear about your positive experience! Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Eastern Oklahoma Orthopedic Center and for choosing us for your care.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Kunapuli is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Sarat C Kunapuli accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEastern Oklahoma Orthopedic Center, 6475 S Yale Ave Ste 301, Tulsa, OK
Dr. Sarat C Kunapuli is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.