Dr. Sarat C Kunapuli Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Sarat C Kunapuli?

Left knee replacement

Dr Kunapli did a full left knee replacement on my left knee on June 14th. he was so polite and gave me lots of information before and after my surgery. always took to the time to answer my questions. I was able to return to work after 3 weeks. my results have been fantastic so far. yes I have stiffness and yes I have swelling but the more I do the better I feel. my scar even looks amazing. just a very fine line that already looks better than I ever expected. I would highly recommend Dr K for anyone looking for a great knee surgeon

Dr Kunapuli performed my hip replacement and he was very professional and treated me like a person whom he cared about 100%. I absolutely loved this doctor and I'm now pain free in my hip. Highly recommended .

Dr. Kunnapuli is always interested in the post-op progress I've made and will take the time to discuss options in my treatment. I've been pleased with his manner and skill.

Wonderful experience

Great experience. Did not have any problems from surgery to recovery. Feel so much better. Thanks dr. K and to your staff. Would recommend to anybody and everybody

Doctor's Response

Hello, Robert. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Eastern Oklahoma Orthopedic Center and for sharing your kind words. It made our day! Thank you for choosing Eastern Oklahoma Orthopedic Center for your care.

Great experience

Wonderful experience. Had a total hip replacement done. Feel like a new person . Thanks to dr kunapuli and his staff

Doctor's Response

Hello, Amy. We are so happy to hear about your positive experience! Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Eastern Oklahoma Orthopedic Center and for choosing us for your care.

Dr. Sarat C Kunapuli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.