Dr. Sarat P Yalamanchili Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Sarat P Yalamanchili?

So glad to have this here

I have come here on several occasions when small incidents happen and aren't ER worthy but can't wait days to get in with my other docs (i.e., upper resp infections, flu, pulled muscles, cough, etc...). Dr. Yalamanchili is great, truly a great doctor. I have never had a bad experience here, from the staff to the exam and after. I have never had to wait longer than 15 minutes, which for immediate/urgent care is unsurpassed. I have never, ever, had to make an appointment and even came in once at a time when the doctor wasn't seeing patients but too the time to see me! I have always been treated well and honestly can't say a bad thing. I will continue to use this office for my family and myself for as long as we're lucky enough to have it here in the area. +NOTE+ Don't be confused, this is also a Laser and Vein Medical Spa. You will go in the second entrance for the immediate care. My review is based solely on the care received while needing immediate care, although I am willing to bet it would be just as glowing if I were to use any of the medical spa services.

Very fast appointment

He was very easy to get in to see. This is the third time I've been to the office and he was very helpful in taking care of my illness.

Not much help

Doesn't seem to be able to make much of a diagnosis and refers a lot of patients directly to the ER.

Doctor's Response

My Practice is a Walk in clinic. we do not have any Diagnostic equipment. There are two places across the street for diagnostic imaging and labs. These places do not accept patients with no Health insurance and they can refuse to see them whereas the hospitals do not. If I need diagnostic imaging and patient can not pay for imaging the best way to take care of them is refer to E.R. If they do not like it I do not know what he/she expects.

I went into this office for a consultation. He is the rudest doctor I have ever encountered. Very unprofessional.

Doctor's Response

The only time my patients are unhappy is when they do not want to pay the bill because the insurance company might have applied the fee to their deductible, which I have no control. But I am not sure who this person is, might be shopping for deals for cosmetic procedures and might have expected every thing free when she came for consultation and decided to post this comment. We are not rude and I do not know what exactly she means by that.