Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sarbani Bhaduri has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Kidney Biopsy
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Showing 5 of 10
I actually look forward to my appointments with Dr. Bhaduri because she is by far one of the best doctors I have ever had. She has a special gift of explaining things that are hard to understand. She speaks with compassion and care, which makes her delightful to be around. And as a patient with a chronic illness and an indefinite prognosis, she aims to cure my disease, not just treat it. She maintains an open mind, an optimistic view and respects my holistic beliefs on healing. I feel a special comfort and confidence when I see Dr. Bhaduri because I know I'm getting the best of care and I have a true partner on my side.
Dr. Bhaduri is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Dr. Sarbani Bhaduri accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUcla Health, 1245 16th St, Santa Monica, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sarbani Bhaduri in this video.
Dr. Sarbani Bhaduri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.