Dr. Sareh Beladi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sareh Beladi?

Posted on February 12th, 2016

I think she is smart, listens to me. Gives me good information. Staff is available and pleasant on the phone as well as in person. She made some clinical observations/decisions that were great.

Posted on October 16th, 2015

Well..I cannot trust in a doctor that when see you says: "what's up" . I think she should be a little more professional and polite with her patients; she does the trivial; very rude; not friendly and she do not accept when you try question her decisions; she gave me the wrong exam (very expensive) and was necessary redoing it and it cost me a lot of money since my insurance doesn't cover.. Her staff are really bad...I mean "horrible". They don't do any effort for treat you well or help you with nothing; if they can, they will do your life miserable. A lot mistakes was made and they never said sorry for me. I lost a lot of my time with those unprofessional people and I'm the process of changing doctor soon. I don't want go here in details (names) but I'm warning you..stay away from this doctor and staff if you can...or stay away from "Jupiter Medical Group Doctors" they are ALL bad!!!

Posted on March 14th, 2016