Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Sareth Pinnamaneni has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Sareth Pinnamaneni has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Sareth Pinnamaneni has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 22
I have been seeing Dr P for a few years. When I went to him, I was on many meds (a cocktail) for treating diabetes, cholesterol, blood pressure, thyroid, etc. He helped me understand that some of the meds I was on were to treat symptoms caused by the other Meds. He took a step back, started with a clean slate and treated the biggest causes first. For the first time, my diabetes was under control, cholesterol was treated sufficiently with otc vitamins, high blood pressure is gone, no thyroid problem, and I feel great. He's a great doctor with a unique bedside manor. A wonderful caring man. All of my family that see him and all friends feel the same.
This Dr is absolutely wonderful. Unfortunately I can't say the same for the staff he had at the time. (or at least the one secretary). She was arguing loudly with someone on the phone and when the dr was in with my husband and I, she was in an all out verbal brawl with someone, so much so, that the dr had to leave us to attend to the situation) VERY UNPROFESSIONAL of HER! I don't care what the situation was, I've worked with the public for MANY years, I know situations can be tricky but what she did was totally obtuse and ludacrous!I really hope she is no longer there. This dr deserves better help than that.I would reccommend DR. P to anyone and everyone!Don't waste time anywhere else...just go here! You'll see what you've been missing.We moved or Dr. P would still be our Dr. He's going to be a tough act to follow!
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
46 Years Experience
Guntur Medical College
Graduated in 1972
St Marys Hospital
Dr. Sareth Pinnamaneni accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAll Island Medical Associates, 1500 Ocean Ave Ste C, Bohemia, NY
Dr. Sareth Pinnamaneni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bohemia, NY.