3.1

Have you seen Dr. Sarfraz A Choudhary?

Dangerous

This doctor is dangerous. Advised me to discontinue anti-depression medicine and to have more sex. Advised me that my husband (who was not a patient) should go to the Ballston clinic. I had Lyme's disease and low vitamin D. Not sure how sex would help out there. Heard from a colleague that he advised another woman that she too was not sick. She was in the "prime of her sex-life" and she should have more sex and to buy a sexier car.

Lyme Disease

Dr. Choudhary, " does not believe in post - Doxycycline Lyme Disease symptoms". If you are seeking help for long term effects of Lyme Disease, DO NOT GO TO THIS " DOCTOR ". You will be wasting your money and time. He stated that if you have already taken 30 days of Doxy and claim to still have symptoms, your issues are PSYCHOLOGICAL! Why did he accept my appointment and my $ 420 for his office visit (!) knowing I was seeking help for chronic Lyme only to tell me his idiotic position on the matter. Thank GOD I found a real doctor who treated me and I am fine 9 months later! Hope this helps someone out there...

Unbelievable!

Wow, where do I start. I will start in saying that I would not recommend this "doctor" to my worst enemy. He is arrogant, rude, dismissive to what you have to say, and just a plain 'ole jerk. Basically, he doesn't care what any other doctor has diagnosed, HIS diagnosis is the right one (in his mind). Basically he shoves his decision down your throat amd you're supposed to just shut up and not question him. I have never been to a worse doctor in my life. I think after this appointment I'm going to have to be treated for high-blood pressue...that's how angry I was by the time I left. He is a "bully" in all sense of the word. I have NEVER been talked to like that- not from a doctor, not from anyone! I am an educated, professional person and to be spoken to in such a bad manner was humiliating and degrading. If I spoke to prople in the manner he does, I'd be fired. In my opinion, this guy is a joke. All I can do is to say go to some other doctor. It will save you a lot of frustration and headache.

Lyme Patient

I saw Dr. Chodhary about post Doxy Lyme issues. He told me he, " does not believe that after taking 30 days of Doxy that Lyme issues can exist at all". Do not waste your money to see him if you have chronic Lyme. He also told me that, " People often WANT to be sick and use Lyme as a crutch!" I was shocked and offended as I have every reason to WANT to be healthy and that's why I made the appointment with him. He touts himself as a Lyme doc but all you can expect from him is a course of Doxy and you can get that much cheaper and without the hassle of an appointment at any Urgent Care Walk-In Clinic. He should have been cast for the " Under Your Skin" Documentary!

WORSE

I had a tick bite, had all the symptoms of lyme, and had the symptoms of co- infections. He asked me if Iam a happy person, if I am sexually active. I couldn't believe what I am hearing. He totally thought that I was psychologically ill. He didn't check my blood work, didn't order any work. I went to another doctor and he started treating my because of my clinical symptoms, and he ordered blood work. Blood work came back positive for lyme and Babesia. I am on treatment now. Do not go to tis guy. He is a JOKE!!!!!

Excellent Doctor

He is such a wonderful Doctor, he put me at ease and diagnose my condition and treated me very professionally.

Pass this doctor up, not friendly or thourough in treatment

This doctor is not thourough and does not keep up with the latest treatments for infectious disease. Do not see this doctor for any lyme related illness. He has no depth on lyme and coinfections. He refused to treat me further even though I had recurrent symptoms and still positive for the disease. He has a poor bed side manner and does not spend a lot of time with you during a visit. I believe the only thing this practice might be good for is travel innoculations.

Good doctor

I am 55 years old, I was referred to Dr Choudhary by my primary care doctor, but overall my experience says that he is such a nice gentalman he diagnosed my disease and cured it in only 2 visits. He was so concerned and helpful. He used to spend enough time with the patients and satisfy them at thier best. God bless you Dr. You saved me.

Would not recommend him.

This doctor was very abrupt and unsympathetic to deal with. He didn't want to answer my questions or hear about my symptoms, and just lectured me. I had heard this from someone else before I went, but didn't think it would be as bad as it was. Never been to a doctor with such an attitude before. I will not go back!

Dr. Choudhary was awesome

I had Lyme disease for nearly 18 months. I was desperate. He told me exactly what to do and it worked. I was in a lot of pain during the time so I owe him a lot. Thanks Doc!

Good experince with this professional doc

I had a very severe infection my doctor referred me to visit doc choudhary I had wonderful exp with him he put me at ease and diagnoised my condition and started the treatment immeidately. He has very bedside manners and even treated me at the waiting area.

Not a good experience

He was very brief and seemed very impatient. He wasn't helpful and had a NP in there with him who seemed out of place and nervous. Every time I asked him a question he seemed annoyed. It was my first visit and my last.

Dr. Sarfraz A Choudhary is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Leesburg, VA.