3.1

Have you seen Dr. Sarfraz A Choudhary?

good doctor

This doctor who was highly recommended my doctor,there was nothing pretentious about Dr chaudery he lets you know in plain English what's is wrong and what he recommends treatment.

Good Doc.

I see some people up here saying he has not bed side manners. Well he is not the most pleasant doctor around but he knows what he is doing. I rather have him than a bubbly doctor that can't help me. The first visit I think I felt the same as some people, he is not too friendly but after that he always made sure I was doing well. He gave me answer and made sure I was doing well. When I was admitted to the hospital he was one of the first doctors I saw. There were a few times I missed my appointment and he had the staff call and check on me. He cares about his patient just now in a bubbly way. He is a great doctor.

Lacking bed-side manners

It was very discouraging to speak with this doctor. He made me feel my questions were not acknowledged and I was given dismissive responses. He has recommended invasive procedures but is not willing to spend the time to discuss to an extent with his patient.

I despise doctors, but Dr. Choudhary made me comfortable and reassured me that life wasn't over. My OB referred me to him and my primary care physician reaffirmed that I was in good hands with Dr. Choudhary .

Caring professional

great doctor. Saw me promptly and diagnosed my problem quickly. He personally greets you in the waiting area and escorts you to exam area.

Lyme Treatment

Dr. Choudary is not a "soggy" or "sappy" Dr. so do not expect to be coddled.DO expect to get treated for your illness and do stick it out with antibiotics and such or you will not get well. Doxy is awful to take but you have to suck it up and take it.I'm sorry to see the postings that he is dismissive. Perhaps the attitude going in to see him was combative as he is not "lyme literate" ...

Dr. Choudhary saved my life!!!!

I had a resistant infection and was in blinding, unbelievable pain. As soon as Dr. Choudhary came and gave the nurse an order to give me a different antibiotic, I immediately got well and the pain and swelling disappeared. Thank you, Dr. Choudhary!

Lyme

I agree with the other review.$ 350.00 for 5 min.Dosen't even take your blood pressure, dosen't care what your symtoms are. Pills here go....Not nice at all.

Dr. Sarfraz A Choudhary is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Leesburg, VA.