Dr. Sarfraz A Islam Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sarfraz A Islam?

Lucky to be alive

Dr. Islam was my doctor for several years. When I got a life-threatening internal infection, she didn't bother to call with the blood test results. When I went back to see her because I was so sick, she put me in the hospital. I had to have emergency surgery followed by 6 weeks of IV antibiotics. She had the test results 4 days and hadn't called me.

Dr. Islam has been my doctor for a few years now. If something should happen and I need to see her quickly, she always manages to squeeze me in. She's a very caring doctor, I couldn't find a better one .

great doc

been seeing doc islam for a long long time now, and i got nothing but good things to say. thanks.