Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sarfraz J Zaidi has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sarfraz J Zaidi has the following 27 expertise
- Thyroid Diseases
- Insulin Resistance
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Vitamin D Deficiency
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Hashimoto Disease
- Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Addison Disease (Hypocorticism)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Nodular Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Cushing Disease
- Pituitary Gland Tumor (Prolactinoma)
- Gland Issues
Dr. Sarfraz J Zaidi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 22
I found Dr. Zaidi via online information after being told by my nephrologist that I was headed for dialysis perhaps within a year and to stop eating proteins. My regular MD said I had to cut way back on carbs as blood sugar was rising, and he also told me to cut back on fats due to elevated cholesterol. That leaves basically 'water' as ok. Dr. Z. treated all problems and I eat a regular diet (low on carbs), am on no meds for these problems now, and kidney function has gone back to normal. I tell everyone I know to go to him!!
After getting the run around from several doctors, Dr. Zaidi finally got the correct diagnosis. I am finally starting to feel like myself again. He doesn't just treat the symptoms either. He gets to the root of the problem. It is more of a holistic treatment with not only drugs, but also vitamins, diet and stress management. He is also really easy to talk to. His explanations are easy to understand and make so much sense.
I felt that Drs.Zaidi Sarfraz prefer to make money by selling and pushing their own band of vitamins and supplements, instead of diagnosing and treating honestly. When I asked himfor the minerals / vitamins that I need, so I can purchase at Costco or other stores of my choice, he discouraged me and said only 'his brand' was good for my problems...This is ridiculous and unethical - a doctor's recommendation should be honest and truthful. It shouldn't have any financial gain interest. This is unacceptable and I will not be returning, or referring anyone I know to this office.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
37 Years Experience
King Edward Medical University
Graduated in 1981
Ucla Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJamila Diabetes Center, 1429 E Thousand Oaks Blvd Ste 105, Thousand Oaks, CA
Dr. Sarfraz J Zaidi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Thousand Oaks, CA.