Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sari B Eitches has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sari B Eitches has the following 12 expertise
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holistic Health
- Weight Loss
Dr. Sari B Eitches has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
Saw Dr. Eitches when Dr. de Mello was traveling. Although I was initially disappointed that I could not see him and did not think that any other doc could treat me as comprehensively and caring as de Mello does, I was pleasantly suprised to be wrong. Eiches was smart, well informed, not rushed and compassionate. Way to go Akasha Center; what a great find!
I love Dr. Eitches! Finally- a solid internist who knows about nutrition and alternative medicine and actually takes insurance! She spent an hour with me at my physical, asked thoughtful questions and thorough exam. At the end she made a custom treatment plan for my thyroid issues that included all of my options from foods and supplements to prescriptions and even specific yoga poses! She even called me with results the next day. Also, love the location- right on Robertson with parking underneath the building.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
North Shore Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAkasha Center Integrative Medicine, 520 Arizona Ave, Santa Monica, CA
Dr. Sari B Eitches is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.