Dr. Sari K Friedman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sari K Friedman?

The best!

I think she cares about my kids as much as I do!

Feedback

Dr. Friedman is very friendly, enthusiastic and helpful. She shows always care for kids and the parents well-being. Scheduling appointment with her office is very easy and flexible. She's very competent and stays always ahead of things. I would recommend her to all parents. Sincerely,

She's the best!

She's very thorough, takes the time to explain all our options to us. Doesn't prescribe antibiotics unless they're really needed, but instead tells us when all it is is that our child has a cold virus. I love that I can reach her on her cell phone anytime I need her. And our kids love her. You could not find a better pediatrician. I recommend her highly!

WONDERFUL PEDIATRICIAN

We have been seeing Dr. Friedman for 6 yrs, since my twins were born. She makes herself very available to a parent if they need her in an emergency. She has always been very matter of fact and honest and does not overprescribe medications that are not necessary. The girls love going to see her for their visits. I am so happy that we found Dr. Friedman and would recommend her to anyone.

An Excellent Pediatrician

My two teenagers have been patients of Dr. Friedman since they were toddlers. I am so grateful for her expert care during all of these years. She always returns my calls promptly and is extremely accurate in diagnosing problems.

Never had a bad experience

I have been bringing my sons to see Doctor Friedman for many years, she is a truly wonderful, caring and very knowledgeable pediatrician. What I appreciate most is that she is not quick to prescribe unecessary medications. We are blessed to have her as our doctor.

Do your research before using this doctor!

Look up the Dr history with law suits involving fraud and the CT Husky Insurance program before bringing your child(ren) to her care. The office is not well run, there is no office staff and her scruples are questionable per the read the paper on her law suit in 2007 and this ex-patient's experience. She is often curt and ill tempered- inconsistant bedside manner. Piles of paperwork visible to patients - messy and unorganized office area.

Registered Nurse mom

I have been taking my daughters to Dr Friedman for 4 years now. Being a nurse i can usually predict what she is going to prescribe or suggest for the ailment. She doesn't over prescribe antibiotics like many doctors do. Dr Friedman ALWAYS sees my children (being in private practice) so she knows them inside and out and they love her! If she does go on vacation she has a wonderful replacement. I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr Friedman--i highly suggest you try this doctor:)

Proud to call Dr. Friedman our children's doctor

Dr. Friedman is thorough in her examinations. She is matter-of-fact and not quick to write a prescription if one truly is not needed. She is available during non-office hours via her cell phone. Our boys love her!

She's One of My favorite Doctors in the world.

She is such a wonderful doctor and I am going to miss seeing her.

seems to be a good doctor

always the best

Wonderful pediatrician, always caring, communicative, informative. Gives our kids the absolute best care. She even gives out her cell phone so that we can always reach her. We're so happy we found this pediatrician. Before we went to her, my son was having terrible trouble with his asthma. She adjusted his medications and really taught us how to manage his asthma ourselves. Now he can run and play as hard as he wants without coughing fits. We haven't been in the ER in over two years, and he hasn't had to go on oral steroids since she changed his medications. What a difference!

Dr. Sari K Friedman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southington, CT.