Dr. Sarikun Tjandra Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Sarikun Tjandra?

Posted on July 13th, 2016

I feel that he is a very good attending doctor always answering the call and when you can see me whenever I had a attack to avoid hospital stays. He is very knowledgeable and attentive to his patients

Careless Care

Posted on July 10th, 2016

Dr. Tjandra prescribed me a medication that was contraindicated for patients with atrial fibrillation... I have atrial fibrillation. He also prescribed me a medication contraindicated for asthma... I have asthma. I'm getting a new pulmomologist.

You Got to be JOKING

Posted on April 21st, 2015

I cancelled my follow up visit. The longer I though about my first visit the more upset I got. Mercy can do better than this for Doctors. Save your money and fine a good Doctor.

Is he really a doctor?

Posted on May 19th, 2013

I'm not even sure he can state an entire sentence in English. I was in the hospital for pneumonia and he prescribed mylanta! He came in everyday and said "how are you feeling" I would tell him a few words and he would be out the door before I could finish speaking. Finally one day I had enough and stopped him and said "What are you thinking diagnostic wise?" and he said "pneumonia" and started leave again and I said "Wait, what are you thinking treatment-wise?" and he said "Medicine" and left. I'd love to see his credentials.

Posted on September 8th, 2011

I don't know how good he is as a doctor, but his manner sucks. He is insensitive and gives me the impression that to him you might as well be a bug, not important. I regret that I was referred to him .

Posted on February 6th, 2010

Dr. Tjandra is a wonderful, caring doctor. He is very smart and truly cares about his patients. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends.

Rev.Alan Chang