Dr. Sarita N Gopal Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Sarita N Gopal?

Horrible Experience!

Dr. Gopal is rude, arrogant and obnoxious...worst bedside manners I have ever encountered. At 7 months pregnant I developed a DVT in my leg that she laughed off and ignored. She told me to "get off my a**" and prepare for the baby instead of complaining. Thankfully Dr. Wertheim made me get a sonogram which showed that my entire leg was covered in a blood clot. I was hospitalized immediately and received the proper treatment. The next morning she came to my hospital room, was arrogant and laughed at the whole situation. My life and my unborn child's life was not a laughing matter and I will do whatever I can to spread the word so another woman is not put in harm's way by dealing with this "Doctor".

Horrible bedside manners

Dr. Gopal has the worst bedside manners I have ever experienced, she misdiagnosed a DVT in my leg and was arrogant and obnoxious when the proper issue was discovered. I wound up using other Doctors in her Practice for the remainder of my pregnancy. I would never see her again.

Fantastic Dr.

Dr. Gopal is a fantastic doctor. With this being my 1st child, I was very nervous about everything. During my pregnancy, she made me feel very comfortable and was very attentive and personable. Due to the office having 3 doctors in rotation, I prayed that she was on call when I went into labor and she was. She was attentive, gentle, compassionate and comforting during my labor. I love Dr. Gopal and recommend her to anyone that asks about an OB/GYN Dr.

Dr.Sarita Gopal is NOT a proffessional and I do not know how they can have her working with them!

Dr. Gopal was rude for each visit I had with her constantly telling me I was fat and old. She missed a diagnosis of low iron. A blood test one month later revealed I had.

I had high hopes for Dr. Gopal and the other doctors at Greenbriar OBGYN. I was pregnant with my second daughter and thought I was in good hands. Much to my husband and my surprise, my daughter came three weeks early. When I thought that my water was breaking I made an appointment. They sent me to the hospital to have a test done which came back negative (a false negative I later learned) and when I called back the next day with more concern they brushed it off and told me that the test came back negative. Two days after my appointment I began experiencing pretty severe contractions. I called Dr. Gopal . As I was speaking with her I told her I was having another contraction. She said, "Well, You are talking through your contractions so you don't have to come in unless you would like to." I told her I was going to go to the hospital. Less than twenty minutes later my husband (a graphic designer) delivered my daughter on our bedroom floor before even the EMS could arrive. Fortunately my daughter was okay, and everything turned out fine, but it haunts me to know how catastrophic it could have turned out. There are much better doctors out there that actually listen and take their patients concerns seriously.

Dr. Gopal is fantastic!

I don't know how Dr. Gopal has so many good ratings. My experience with her was so terrible that I can only think that she (or her family members) are getting on here and writing these reviews themselves. During my first couple of visits, she would tell me that she was positive I was having a girl. This "determination" was made even though we never asked her. It seemed like she was trying to get a reaction out of me to see what I wanted. Besides being wrong (it was a boy), it was annoying for her to say that she was an OB for over a decade and she knows a girl when she sees one (based on the heartbeat). Every appointment I had with her was spent with her telling me that I was going to have a 10 pound baby and that I would most likely have to have a c-section. This was my first child and I felt I was pretty vulnerable to comments like these as I really wanted to have a vaginal childbirth. Thank God I had Dr. Pickford deliver my baby who ended up being 7 and a half pounds and was delivered vaginally.

I love going to Dr. Gopal and that's not something many women can say about the OB/GYN.

Excellent Doctor

Dr Gopal was very patient and caring. She took the time to understand patient's issues. I would highly recommend her.