Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sarita E Maradani has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Sarita E Maradani has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Sarita E Maradani has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Sarita E Maradani is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
She talked to me like I am a human, a person, with feelings. She didn't treat me like a number. She never ignored nor dismissed me nor my husband's concerns. She listens, actually listens. She will tell you your options, what she thinks you need to do, and what is the safest route for you and your baby, with out pushing you or forcing you to make choice you are uncomfortable with. She is a rare find, a doctor who still cares about the patient.
This doctor was unwilling to discuss labor and delivery options with us. She was rude and unprofessional when we tried to initiate conversation about it and refused to listen to our concerns. She was defensive about medical interventions when our goal was to have a natural labor and birth. We never criticized her techniques, but only asked why certain interventions would be necessary. Her refusal to discuss options led us to change doctors.
The only negative thing I experienced was the fact that I was diagnosed with chlamydia and NO ONE from the office called and let me know. I found out months after my visit when I recieved an invoice from LabCorp.
34 Years Experience
Osmania Medical College
Graduated in 1984
Lincoln Medical And Mental Health Center
Dr. Sarita E Maradani accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAustin Womens Clinic, 4007 James Casey St Ste D250, Austin, TX
Dr. Sarita E Maradani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.