Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sarita V Nori has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Sarita V Nori has the following 11 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
Dr. Sarita V Nori has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
I have been a patient of Dr. Nori's for over eight years. She caught my stage zero melanoma. I have found Dr. Nori to be quite personable; she always remembers to ask about my kids, job, etc. They photograph my moles to track changes over time, and Dr. Nori knows my particular moles very well. She is quite skilled at excising moles in the office--it' almost painless, and I appreciate that I don't have to make an extra appointment to have them excised. The only negative is that sometimes the front office staff are rushed and not particularly warm. Her medical assistant has always been lovely. Highly recommend.
I had an excellent experience with Dr. Nori. She removed a cyst from my neck (which resulted in stitches) and the whole process was painless and fast. Her nursing staff is excellent and knowledgeable, and always willing to answer questions over the phone. I would highly recommend her as a dermatologist.
19 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Sarita V Nori accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHarvard Vanguard Medical Associates, 40 Holland St, Somerville, MA
Dr. Sarita V Nori is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somerville, MA.