Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sarita G Subramaniam MD
Dr. Sarita G Subramaniam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cedar Rapids, IA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Sarita G Subramaniam has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sarita G Subramaniam - Posted on February 25th, 2015
I went to see Dr Sarita Golikeri (also goes by her husband's name, Subramaniam) because I had symptoms of UTI and she was the only available appointment I could find soon enough. During the appointment she seemed ok, although very lost as these were her first days working there. But when I asked her questions regarding the treatment she replied in very vague terms, didn't seem to be very knowledgeable. Then she told me herself to call her back later, but when I called I talked to the nurse and she never got back to me. My husband had an even worse experience with her, as she messed up the total number of pills required for his prescription and then would not return calls, etc. In summary, I would not recommend her.
19 Years Experience
St. George's University
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Sarita G Subramaniam Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Sarita G Subramaniam's office for more information.
727 Augusta Dr SE Cedar Rapids, IA : (319) 270-3680
Locations & Directions727 Augusta Dr SE, Cedar Rapids, IA
Dr. Sarita G Subramaniam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cedar Rapids, IA.