1 Rating • 1 Comment

2.0

Highly Dissatisfied

Not recommended

I went to see Dr Sarita Golikeri (also goes by her husband's name, Subramaniam) because I had symptoms of UTI and she was the only available appointment I could find soon enough. During the appointment she seemed ok, although very lost as these were her first days working there. But when I asked her questions regarding the treatment she replied in very vague terms, didn't seem to be very knowledgeable. Then she told me herself to call her back later, but when I called I talked to the nurse and she never got back to me. My husband had an even worse experience with her, as she messed up the total number of pills required for his prescription and then would not return calls, etc. In summary, I would not recommend her.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Sarita G Subramaniam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cedar Rapids, IA.

Dr. Sarita G Subramaniam Is this you?