Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Sarju S Shah has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Sarju S Shah has the following 9 expertise
- Occupational Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Sarju S Shah is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sarju S Shah - Posted on September 9th, 2015
Dismissed like garbage.......
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sarju S Shah - Posted on July 15th, 2015
Dr. Shah is a pill pusher. Be warned. He will push pain pills like they are candy. Then when you get dependent on them he and the staff will treat you as if your a criminal. I was seeing him for 6 years......he pushed Vicodin on me to help with my pain management. Now I depend on them. I ran out and hadn't had any in 5 days. When I went for my refill they made me do a drug test. Obviously my drug test came back negative......they treated me like I was the scum of the earth and dismissed me like I was nothing. 6 years!!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sarju S Shah - Posted on January 15th, 2015
Good Doctor But Staff is horrible
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sarju S Shah - Posted on August 9th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sarju S Shah - Posted on May 25th, 2010
Dr. Shah is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Oakwood Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Sarju S Shah Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Sarju S Shah
be on time and hope to make your visit and experience satisfying.
Locations & DirectionsCHERRY HILL MEDICAL GROUP, 2050 N Haggerty Rd Ste 100, Canton, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sarju S Shah, MD - Family Medicine in Canton, MI, in this video.
Dr. Sarju S Shah is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Canton, MI.