Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sarkis B Baghdasarian has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Unstable Angina
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I have worked for surgeons for years and have seen myshare of pompous, ill mannered and in a hurry doctors. Dr. Baghdasarian is not any of these things. He has an excellent bedside matter. He takes the time to do a COMPLETE history, he is VERY informed and explains everything so that it is understood, he tells you honestly what you should and should not be concerned about. Most of all when you are in his exam room he gives you his undivided attention, very professional. I am very pleased that my mother is in his care.
19 Years Experience
American University Of Beirut
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Sarkis B Baghdasarian accepts the following insurance providers.
- Kaiser Permanente
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Fresno Medical Center, 7300 N Fresno St, Fresno, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sarkis B Baghdasarian in this video.
Dr. Sarkis B Baghdasarian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresno, CA.