Dr. Sarkis Barupian Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Sarkis Barupian?

Bad

All this guy cares about it making money for Wellcare. Orders all kinds of tests he says they require. Office staff very incompetent, I had a bad cold it took them an entire week to send the antibiotic prescription to the pharmacy. By then, I was half dead. They are really horrible about getting your prescription to the pharmacy. Don't be fooled by plaques on the wall. The insurance industry is generous to those who only care about making money for them. Usual wait 1-2 hours to see him!

Terrible staff

It takes 3 or 4 weeks to get an appointment with the doctor. His staff is the definition of being inept; the only answer I get from them when I call is "we will call you later". Later? When is later...tomorrow, next week? It is a mystery to be solved.

If you wsnt a caring doctor who knows his stuff!

The best doctor I have ever had. He is honest, very helpful and he truly cares about his patients

The best

As family doctor, Barupian has been taking care of my family’s health with 100% accurate diagnosis and treatment causing absolutely the desired result always.

Ver caring manor.

Worst Dr. And staff ever

I went to Dr. Barupian's office and the staff is rude and he ripped me off. I went in for an exam and he charged me an arm and leg and told me to cone back for the results and for less than 2 minutes just to give me the results(something he could have done over the phone) he charged me me a full office visit to tell me that the results were ok. I would not remmend him to my worst enemy.

Money hungry

In order to diagnosis my probem,Dr. Sarkis made me go through several exams at his office costing me some money without giving me possible causes. Had he refered me at first place to a specialist, I would have not wasted my money.