Dr. Sarma V Katrapati Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Sarma V Katrapati?

Nurse reviews doctor

He has very poor documentation. He would send me to a specialist and though I would send him the records myself, he would not seem to have a clue about my diagnoses. I have a very serious Genetic disorder which is rare but have lost 2 sibs to it. When I printed out article for him re. protocols for what tests should be run and what should be watched he handed them back to me saying " what's this from some self help group" Disorder is HHT look it up! The articles were composites from John's Hopkins and University of GA Medical school. I requested a Sleep study for Fatigue the results were reported as severe and needing attn ASAP (I have the report) I did not get a call back from office. my results so I had to call myself for them and was told he would need to see me the total time un-referred for treatment added 3 weeks after test was done! I still have not gotten final test to select CPAP so the total time is now 3 months. I am anemic (though he did not tell me that I got my own test results) I saw a Hemo doc and have to start IV iron probably every 4 months now. I asked for a FMLA for the next 3 weeks until all gets stable and he said let the Hemo doc do it! Even though I said it is a combo of Apnea and blood count. Not the Hemo doc's area!

good doctor

Overall a very goo doctor. His office can be improved by, for example, sending text reminders for appointments. But overall I had a very good experience.

No complaints from me. He seems to care and covers all that is related.

Dr. Sarma V Katrapati is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toledo, OH.