Dr. Sarmed Sinawi Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Sarmed Sinawi?

Great Doctor bad facility

Posted on September 8th, 2014

Dr. Sinawi is one of the most knowledgeable doctors we have treated with, the problem is that he is never at the healthy urgent care center that we started seeing him at. He does really take the time to talk to you and really knew his stuff. We had to change offices and doctors because we ended up seeing brainless PA's who don't bother to read the charts ad learn the patients history- and we were in at least once a month. So I would give the Doctor 4 stars and the healthy urgent care 1 star...maybe.

DR.S SINAWI

Posted on July 31st, 2011

THIS DOCTOR TAKES THE TIME WITH HIS PATIENTS. VERY THROUGH AND KNOWLEDGEABLE . ESPECIALLY WITH SENIORS. WILL VISIT HIM AGAIN.

Posted on December 16th, 2010

I saw Dr. Sinawi at the Milford Urgent Care. I thought he was the best urgent care doctor I have ever seen. He spent time going over everything with me and made sure I was comfortable with all of the information he provided. He performed several tests and assured me he would review the results and get back with me ASAP. I am glad I saw Dr. Sinawi.

Bad Experience

Posted on September 17th, 2009

Will never go back to him He takes advantage of his employees to benefit his pocket .

Posted on May 15th, 2009

His caring manner puts you right at ease, he is not judgemental and spends time with his patient. My son who is 16 also like him!

Posted on October 25th, 2016