Dr. Saroj Basisht Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Saroj Basisht?

Posted on November 29th, 2016

Offic staff always friendly and welcoming. Dr. is very thorough and explained everything to my undestanding. She really takes an interest in you. I never felt rushed.

Great Doctor

Posted on November 18th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Sarog Bassist for several years. She a wonderful caring physician and 5he only one in Central Florida I trust.

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

Been seeing this doctor for almost 10 years. Love her!

Posted on February 24th, 2015

I like that she is very aggessive in dealing with whatever medical problem I am experiencing. She is also a good listener, and very honest in her responses.

Can be a pain

Posted on December 28th, 2010

Even though I am sometimes high maintenance, Dr. Basisht is patient and caring. She is one smart cookie and an excellent diagnostician. I have a lot of confidence in her skills. Being an advanced practice nurse makes it hard not to be a self treater. She takes that with a confident attitude and helps me understand that she is in charge. I have never been sick or injured that she did not make time to see me. The entire staff is excellent, particulary Martha, her capable and personable nurse.

Posted on October 21st, 2010

She has gone out of her way to accomodate me and my wife. When I had the flu, the staff fitted me in and I was seen in less than 10 minutes. She even spent much time trying to find my wife a machine for her breathing problems since our insurance does not cover it.

Posted on October 20th, 2010

I am very lucky to find Dr. Basisht. I originally had a scheduled Physical and before that could take place I called because Ifelt very bad. Her office had me come in immediately and within a few minutes I was taken back and checked for blood pressure pains in back and chest, ekg because I felt so bad. This Doctor cares and I feel as though I am a patient not a number. I have had to return 2 more time because I had shingles. I have been immediately tended to each time and it has all been in the last month. All the other physician I have seen in the Orlando Area for the last 20 years I was just a number with the exception of Dr. Katta and Dr. Basisht. I say Thank You for caring.

Posted on January 11th, 2010

The doctor is good & good with patients. The wait time is very long .

Posted on September 26th, 2017