Dr. Saroj Sharma Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Saroj Sharma?

Like a family member

Posted on December 4th, 2012

She is one of the best doctor I have ever seen. She does a thorough analysis of all your symptoms and ensures to verify the conclusions before she recommends her suggestions. I feel safe in her hands.

Very thorough, very courteous

Posted on October 29th, 2009

I read a review for Dr sharma from some patient,I was surprised, I think she is an excellant doctor with very good bedside manner, spend enough time with patients ,very thorough,easy approachable. I have suggested several of my friens to see her & they are actually very happy

Never Came to see me!!

Posted on September 15th, 2008

I was sick, went to the ER in early July, was admitted, and eventually had surgery. I was in the hospital a week, and Dr. Sharma came once to see me. She even called me on the second day there and said she was "on her way over" and then never arrived. I went two days after intial admission with no one from her department even coming to see me. I am now seeing another primary care physician.

Birth Control