Dr. Sarolta K Szabo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sarolta K Szabo?

The thing I like most...

The thing I like most about Dr. Szabo is that she acts like a friend. She is warm and caring and remembers things that I told her in the past visits. ...

I visited Dr. Szabo last week

I visited Dr. Szabo last week. It was the first time I had seen her. Dr. Szabo was very professional, friendly and helpful.

best dermatologist

She was much better than another dermatologist I had seen a few years back. Would be glad to see her again or to recommend her to others.

highly recommend

I would like to highly recommend to go to visit Dr Szabo at Alta Vista Dermatology to everyone. I am so happy about my result.

Mr

My son was treated by Dr. Szabo. Terrific doctor, caring individuals. Highly recommended.

She really spent time with me and explained about the solution. I am so happy about my result and I will keep taking my prescription cream until my acne disappears. Thank you!

Mr

I was very impressed

This was my first time visiting a dermotologist and I was very impressed with Dr. Szabo and staff.

Dr Szabo was really great

Dr Szabo was really great. She spent a long period of time with me, answered all my questions... She seemed to genuinely care about my case, and her treatment plan has worked out great. I would definitely recommend this office to aanyone.

highly recommend

Highly recommended

friendly and helpful

Dr. Sarolta K Szabo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Highlands Ranch, CO.