Dr. Sarra Solomon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sarra Solomon?

First visit

She spent over an hour trying to learn my history on my first visit. I feel she really cares and I will be in good hands as I am recovering from breast cancer surgery and treatment.

I love this doctor

Dr. Sarra Solomon is human being. A real human being. She is not a robot, or a corporate shill. She listens and she spends as much time with you as necessary. When you are with her, you feel like a fellow human being, not a number. She always does her very best to help you with your problem. If she doesn't know what's going on, she sends you to someone else. She's not arrogant and she's not afraid to admit when she doesn't have the answers. And she goes the extra mile. She goes an extra 10 miles! Personally, that's the kind of doctor I want and with the complex medical problems I experience, I have seen many, many doctors. The person who called her incompetent must have made a snap judgment and did not take time to know Dr. Solomon. If you want a doctor who really does care, then go see her. She's awesome!

Highly recommend

Dr. Solomon is a great pediatrician, and a great family doctor. We have a family member with a very complex medical history, she accepted him as a patient when others refused. Dr. Solomon has become very familiar with his case and is very thorough and attentive; she communicates with many specialists and coordinates care when needed. She listens to our concerns and respects our thoughts and wishes. We are very happy to have found her.

Bad doctor

I and my daughter went to her, and she had all medical and medication report and she gave goth of us the wrong meds, and i almost died from it.so bewa ...

Excellent

New to area, thrilled to have found Dr. Solomon to treat the entire family, (a board certified pediatrician AND practices family medicine). We have some very unique and complicated medical issues and were unsure about the quality of healthcare in this very small town. Dr. Solomon is very caring and thorough and takes the time to really listen. High marks all around.

Oy!