Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sarvalakshmi L Kurella has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sarvalakshmi L Kurella has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Sarvalakshmi L Kurella is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
This Doctor ms-diagnosed my family member, then did not follow up, nor did she provide good care once diagnosis was made. I believe was was a caring, careful doctor at one time, however she has taken on too many patients, leaving NO TIME for good care. She has replaced receptionists with an answering machine and virtually no call backs. Her office offers NO AFTER HOURS assistance, which is UNHEARD of in this day and age. She needs to consider limiting her patients to a number she can handle.
Staff is very unprofessional! Her staff also does not tell the truth. I was waiting for one week for a specialist to call me with an appt. I kept calling Dr. Kruella's office and was told my info. was sent out twice. Yes it was but not on the days they told me they sent it. Do not appreciate the lie's and the unprofessional staff. Also someone should tell that receptionist to get rid of the gum!
I just switched to her from a god awful Doctor who I never could get appointments with. I had my established care visit where she spent over 15 minutes with me very through. I recently got sick and was able to get a visit with her that day. by that afternoon I was on medicine. my old Doctor would have made me wait 4- 5 days for an appointment or go to the ER. highly recommend her.
25 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Sarvalakshmi L Kurella accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sarvalakshmi L Kurella is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worcester, MA.