Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sarveswararao S Talla has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 25
My son has been a patient of Dr. Talla for a year and I contacted the office to make an appointment for Saturday. He has been suffering with a cough for a couple of weeks and OTC drugs are not helping. Office Staff stated that I would need to call at 8:30 AM on Saturday to see if he could even be seen. Majority of pediatrician offices have drop-in hours from 8:30 - noon on Saturday if the child is ill. The office location is convenient, but we will be changing to a new provider.
He is the best. Wait time is long and can be maddening at times on weekdays when u have other plans,but it might be because he takes his time to talk and totally erase all ur worries n doubts patiently for each and every patient. Dr.Talla is very knowledgeable and up to date. Phone follow-up enquiries have always been easy for us and he always calls back before the end of the same day. One best thing about him that i love is,when he lifts and examines my baby,he is actually softer than me or my husband could ever be to her. Mine is a really cranky one with strangers,but even she seems to be at ease with him. At times when she is not,he still handles her with so much patience and care..i have been to peds who dont even come near her when she is in her tantrum mood. Once he is in ur room,he will make sure u wont leave it without a smile. Trust me,i ve been to many peds around MI ,never satisfied,but once i found him,i never even had a second thought to switch.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Sinai Grace Hospital
Dr. Sarveswararao S Talla accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDr Srao Talla, 17356 W 12 Mile Rd Ste 100, Southfield, MI
Dr. Sarveswararao S Talla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.