Dr. Sarwar H Orakzai Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sarwar H Orakzai?

Routine monitoring of aorta- Marfan's syndrome

Very nice man, I am a male in my 40's and meet all of the diagnostic criteria for Marfan's syndrome, a condition in which annual monitoring of the aorta is necessary to prevent possible unexpected dissection. Ran appropriate tests such as CT and ECG/EKG. Only complaint is that there is no follow-up, whether or not there are concerns or not. I had to go into www.mycarle.com to view his notes and test results, so I guess that is how the medical system is handling this now. Understandable since they are very busy. I assume if something was wrong I would have heard something. This is probably symptomatic of what is happening to healthcare in the U.S. in general.