Have you seen Dr. Sasan Massachi?

Highly Recommended

Sasan is the best.

Excellent Doctor

Great office environment, friendly staff. Dr. Massachi is very friendly, courteous and respectful. Listens carefully to what you have to say and will check everything out before giving a you a diagnosis, I strongly recommend Dr. Massachi to everyone that is looking to improve their quality of care.

the most courteos and knowlegable doctor

Dr. Massachi take a total interest in me. He look for soloutions to help.I had high blood pressure and he worked with me to get it right.His fees are always fair.

Dr.Massachi is everything you could ask for. Kind, up to date & his upbeat spirit & charm make everything that much better. I always leave this office knowing more & feeling better. Care @ it's best.

Love him!

I had been to numerous doctors in Los Angeles but it wasn't until I went to Dr.Massachi that I was offered a complete understanding of what my medical issues were.He listened with all the patience in the world, asked me a bunch of questions, went through all my old lab and test results. He then even got on the phone, while I was sitting in his office and spoke with some of the doctors who had previously taken care of me. I had never had any doctor do this. My symptoms had been going on for three years and he got right to the cause of them. He has a great team of people he works with and they all update him regularly so I dont have to be an interpreter. After 4 months I was symptom free and owe it all to him. It is very apparent that this doctor truly enjoys his work. He was recommended to me by a bunch of people in my apt building, who swear by him. I will never go anywhere else.

Awesome!

I finally found a doctor whom I am very happy with. He's so nice and takes his time to explain things to you. I highly recommend him.

Great experience!!!!!

Dr. Massachi surprised me with the wealth of knowledge he has in the medical field! He was able to put all my concerns at ease and answer all of my questions.For once in my life I did not have to wait a long time to get into the doctors office, and I did not feel rushed through my visit. He has a very integrative view to medicine, which is evident by all the questions he asks. He does not look at the problem from one dimension, but tries to get an understanding of the many possible causes of the presenting problem.The best part of my experience was that Dr. Massachi provides same day service. I was very anxious about the symptoms I was experiencing, and Dr. Massachi was able to make time to see me.

Amazing doctor. He spends the time to talk about disease process and called me to check up on me 3 days after my visit!

Dr. Sasan Massachi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.