Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sasha Prakash has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Sasha Prakash has the following 3 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 55
1 She was very rough during my Pap test. I told her that it hurt and she said "well, you are a small girl". I had it done back when I was a girl and it didn't feel nearly as bad. After being married for years, I don't think I got "smaller". 2 I had complains about my bc and asked for a different one. She prescribed me a name brand that "sponsors" their office. It was $60 more than other ones and gave me even more side effects. 3 When she was ready to let me go, I asked her about an issue. She said she noticed it (why didn't she mention it to me?) and gave me a prescription for antibiotics. 4 The front desk said that they would send my prescriptions to my drugstore, but they didn't. I called a week later to remind them. They sent it, but only for bc. I called about the missing prescription again. They sent bc prescription once again, but not the antibiotic. It took me 2 weeks to finally have them send it. 5 I arrived 15 minutes prior to my appointment and was called in 1,5 hour after the time I had appointment for. Several patients who arrived later than me where called ahead of me. I an not sure why...
I would never choose this doctor again. She is friendly but that doesn't help with delivering a child. I had been going to her for my monthly checkup throughtout my pregnancy and not one time did she examined me seriously. She was always in hurry to get to the next parient in the waiting room or in the hospital for delivery. I was in the hospital at 4am and she came to see me at 9am. And left the hospital after 2 hours sayinh that i wasnt ready yet. The nurses kept saying she is coming after 30 mins and she showed up at 630pm because she was busy in her clinic collecting money from other patients. At 730, after not knowing how to put me in proper position for delivering a baby, she decides that i need a c-section. And that too was done by another doctor. I never write reviews for anyone because even if it was inconvenient i move on but here i am talking about the well being of my baby and I. She has loads and loads of cards in her office saying that she is great. I think those people had better nurses to guide them. I would not choose her again. Please find another doctor.
She is one of the worst doctors we have seen in my entire life and its due to her my wife had a high BP and due to that she was immediately asked to deliver a premature baby and due to her the baby was abnormal and sick.When nurse diagnosed that she has a high BP but she said it is normal,how comeshe says without seeing the numbers on the meter She is one of the careless doctor who does not care about the patients whether they are doing good or dead once they live her clinic. I urge everyone not to go her if you want your wife and baby to be alive and healthy.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
St Josephs Hospital
Dr. Sasha Prakash accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
Locations & DirectionsHudson Digestive Health Center, 534 Avenue E Ste A, Bayonne, NJ
Dr. Sasha Prakash is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bayonne, NJ.