Dr. Sasha Ristic Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sasha Ristic?

Terrible experience with this doctor

Posted on April 27th, 2017

I think he would be better suited to veterinary surgery since he has no interest in talking or listening to his patients. He was ready to leave the room the minute he entered and visibly annoyed with every one of my comments and concerns.

Not recommended

Posted on September 23rd, 2016

Dr. Ristic saw my son in consultation following a crush injury to his finger. He spent very little time with us and when my son asked questions, he was told " I don't have time to keep going over this with you. I have other patients to see" and walked out of the exam room. I've never met a more pompous arrogant doctor than Dr Ristic. Hopefully his surgical skills are better than his bedside manner, but I'll never know because my son will be going elsewhere.

Horrible Doctor, vary impersonal and a poor surgeon

Posted on September 1st, 2016

Dr Ristic is impersonal, pompous and a poor surgeon. Don't not use Ristic. Go elsewhere

D

Posted on May 24th, 2016

I can't rate anything but his manner, because I cancelled my surgery. I previously saw another Dr at the practice, but he left. So I switched to Dr. Ristic. When he gave me an opinion that didn't agree with previous Dr., I tried to explain what the last Dr. had told me. He got very testy. He didn't listen to my concerns, was very abrupt and spent very little time with me. Technically he may be great, but I'd like a Dr to take a few min explaining the whys and hows of a surgery before I'm trusting a body part to him.

Posted on November 4th, 2015

Phenomenal surgeon, did a wonderful job on a badly mangled thumb. Would highly recommend him!

Awesome Surgeon and facility

Posted on January 16th, 2015

I was shocked that I didn't have to wait hours to be treated by a Surgeon this excellent. BTW it would have been worth the wait

A superior, caring surgeon !

Posted on November 21st, 2012

Doctor Ristic performed hand surgery on me and I was very pleased with everything he did for me. He exudes confidence and professionalism. You know you are in good hands when Doctor Ristic cares for you. I had absolutely no pain, no complications and a speedy recovery from my hand operation. I enthusiastically recommend Dr. Ristic !

Posted on February 18th, 2012

dr has excellent credentials, however the number of patients to be seen results in a very rushed, abrupt bedside manner. leaving many unanswered questions.the dr visit at office has cerainly lost its small country charm. oadc is a huge mill where sadly you are simply a number and only can allow minimal time with patient. wait time on phone on every occasion is ridiculous more than 15 solid minutes!!

Posted on October 13th, 2010

I can't recommend Dr. Ristic. He set my ring finger after a bad break. I know it was bad but after looking at my finger after the cast came off he merely said it would need to be "fused." I went, instead, to physical therapy and am now able to use said finger, but in spite of the doctor, not, I feel, because of him.

Uncaring and arrogant